i’m that annoying customer who doesn’t buy anything, just stands around and reads in the store
Do you know why she’s smiling?
Because of him. He’s holding her tight even in he’s sleep. It doesn’t mean that he’s possessive on her or something, it’s an indication that even in his sleep, it’s her that’s running on his mind. He just wants her to be always on his side. He just wants her to be always close to her. He just wants her to be the reason for his good sleep and for the joy he’ll feel when he wakes up.
She loves it when he makes her feel those things. She loves it when he’ got a little overprotective on her. She loves it when he makes her feel like he doesn’t want to let him go. She loves it when he’s clothing her with his love and care. She loves being wrapped up inside his love and affection. She loves being the center of his attention.
She’s smiling because she couldn’t ask for more. She’s smiling because she’s at her happiest. She’s smiling because she’s confident that he’s that perfect guy for her. She’s smiling because she’s with him. And being with that someone you love is enough reason for you to smile.
No. I think she’s smiling because she felt his boner.
let’s spend our week nights eating cereal on the floor
when there is a perfectly fine table behind us.
we can go to the movies and sit in the back row
just to make out like kids falling in love for the first time.
we’ll paint the rooms of our house
and get more paint on us than the walls.
we can hold hands and go to parties we end up
ditching to drink wine out of the bottle in the bathtub.
and slow dance with me in our bedroom
with an unmade bed and candles on the nightstand.
let me love you forever.
I don’t wanna suffer a horrific death, like getting hit by a car or falling of a really tall building or being burn alive. I want a peaceful death. You know, like “.. and he died peacefully in his sleep.”
If you really love her, you’ll be patient with her.
She’s not always that sweet, cute and loving girl that loves to tease you, play with you, kiss you and do those cute stuff with you. She’s not always that nice girl who gives you that warm smile and loves to play with your hair and tickle your stomach. Because sometimes or should I say most of the times, she can be that annoying girl who will test your patience. She can be an irritating, thick-headed girl who loves to run in circles and give you mixed signals that’ll surely freak you out. She will get in your nerve and dealing with her is not that easy. Her unpredictability can be a big problem knowing that she’s not that easy to read and thinking of what you’ll do with her when she’s in that state is like a solving a puzzle, very hard. She wants you to chase after her, and if you don’t, she’ll get mad. She’ll push you one second, and then pull you the next. She can be a real problem in the ass.
But then again, if you really love her, you’ll be patient with her. In the beginning, you already know that she isn’t the easiest girl to put up with. You should already know that she’s unpredictable and that once in a while, this behavior of her will possess her, and that when this time comes, you should know what to do already. Because she’s your girl. She’s the extension of yourself so you should know her that well. If she’s mad, and she’s provoking you, then you should know how to calm yourself down because if you also let anger eats you, you’ll just fight and it won’t do you any good. If she’s sad, you should already know the right timing for everything. You know when is the right time to crack a joke, when is the right time to be serious, and when is the right time to just sit down with her and listen. She can be annoying and irritating, but at the end of the day, she can also be that sweet, loving and submissive girl. You just can’t love her sweet side, because if you really love her, you’ll also love her rough parts.
1. Appreciate your dad, you don’t know what will happen.
2. If you don’t want to wear make up, don’t. For Christ sakes, you’re young and beautiful. Society can go fuck their self.
3. It’s really okay to love yourself. Appreciate the funny curve of your nose, and that gap in your teeth make your smile prettier. Just because you don’t look like that girl in the magazine doesn’t mean you can’t tell yourself you’re beautiful every now and then.
4. Do what makes you happy. I know you’ve heard this a million times, but I can’t stress this enough. Go after your dream job even if it goes against every thing your parents wanted. If you don’t like where you live, move. Your friends don’t make you laugh until your sides hurt? You don’t have to be friends with them anymore. You’re in control. No one else. Don’t fall under the pressure of pleasing people. Please yourself and live for you.
5. Love who you want. Regardless of gender, skin color, or societal views. Please never give up true love because you’re scared. Love is a beautiful, beautiful thing, and if you’re lucky enough to come across it don’t you dare walk away from it because of what others will think. Take the looks, the whispers, and the criticism with a smile, grab your lovers hand, and if you’re feeling extra happy, kiss them for the world to see. Let me tell you, the world is only jealous because they simply can’t understand.
6. Take long showers and lay on your bed naked after, sing too loud, sleep through your classes one day, and another day just don’t leave the couch. It’s okay to just decide you don’t have responsibilities for a little bit. Everyone needs a day ever so often to just relax. It’s okay to be lazy. It’s okay to sleep for 12 hours straight. It’s okay to go to bed at 6 AM because you’re reading and wake up at 3 the next day. Treat yourself, but most importantly love yourself enough to give yourself time to breathe.
7. Alone time is good for the soul. I truly believe that. I think it’s good to cancel your plans sometimes, close your door, turn off your phone, and play some John Mayer (or whatever your prefer). Maybe you could read a book, or hell even write one if you’re up for it. But take some time to yourself and learn to be happy with just you and the sound of your breathing. At the end of the day, you are the only person that is guaranteed to stick around, so you might as well learn to enjoy the way laugh at your own jokes or the way you pronounce words when you read aloud. Being comfortable alone is more important than you know.
8. It’s okay to be 20 and still love Disney movies. It’s not even a guilty pleasure. Everyone has their favorite whether they admit it or not.
9. Do not compromise who you are to impress someone else. You are a wonderfully constructed individual. Your trials, experiences, and life all together have sculpted you into the most lovely version of you possible. If a person doesn’t like the way you live, from your sex life to your music taste, who cares? You were not put on this earth to impress them, or anyone for that matter. Impress yourself. Stick to what you want, stand up for what you believe, and tell people to screw off if they have an issue with any of it. It’s your life.
10. High school does not in any manner prepare you for college. One time my teacher dismissed class early because a kid fell down the stairs and he was laughing too hard to continue the lecture. That’s all I have to say about that subject.
11. I know you’re making a ton of new friends at this stage in your life, but don’t forget whose been there from the start. Your new friends may be exciting and wonderful and the best friends you could imagine but the ones that knew you back in middle school and were still there for you are genuine. If they loved your through your awkward phase, they’re probably in it for the long run. So send some love their way ever so often. When you’re older, you’ll be glad you did.
12. Your mom will probably cry a lot during the next few years. Let her. Hug her. Cry with her. She just wants you happy at the end of the day. You’re growing up, and life’s exciting, but you have to remember that you’re her baby, and the more you find yourself, the more she feels she’s losing you. I know you’re getting older, but so is she. Spend Sunday afternoons telling her about your life or reading her your new poetry. She’ll appreciate that so much, and you will too later on.
13. It’s okay to get drunk. Whether it be just for fun or that you need liquid courage to text an ex, it’s completely fine. And you know what else is completely fine? Not getting drunk. It’s okay to be the mom, the DD, or to not even show up to the party at all. It’s all okay. But you know what isn’t? Judging whatever decisions your peers make. So what there was a photo posted and that girl you went to high school with was wasted? It’s not really any of your business is it. And if that guy decided to go to that poetry reading and skipped the biggest party of the year, It’s really not effecting you at all, so don’t act like it does.
14. Stop glamorizing sadness. Sadness is not beautiful. It does not glow. Disorders are not something to make light of, and scars are not something to be ignored. Be proud of who you are. Eat that hamburger, and put the razor down. And most importantly, smile. Happiness is by far the most beautiful thing about a person.
15. It will all be okay at the end of the day. Life has a funny way of working out.
16. Speaking of funny, life literally never goes as planned. Don’t waste your time fretting over the future. Faith and destiny work hand in hand to make sure life keeps you on your toes.
17. Karma is a real and powerful thing. Please try to keep it on your side. Your bad deeds catch up with you in a big way. Take your time to build up your good karma, and do some good for other people, even if the deeds are small. Put a quarter in an expired parking meter, serve food at a homeless shelter, or go visit an elderly person at the nursing homes. Good deeds are good for others, and good for your soul.
18. You can never go wrong with pizza.
19. Don’t wish your years away. I know you’re at that age where you’re responsible for your choices, but aren’t really considered an adult but you’ll want these years back. Being young is the most fantastic, exciting adventure you will ever endure. And when you get older you’ll wish for these years back, even all the bad days that came along with it. So enjoy your youth, relish in it. Because you will never be younger than you are right this second.
20. And lastly, if you ever feel unloved and worthless, just know I love you and find the upmost worth in you. You’re destined for big things, now go get them.” — 20 things I think you should know before you turn 20 (via brennanat)
do you ever stop and realize that people probably discuss you from time to time when you arent around to witness it
not , even in a specifically positive or negative way just like
people mention you, or think of you, you occur to people sometimes
thats the most unnerving thing that i can think of, thats so weird, that i exist to people when im not even interacting with them
Date a girl who reads. Date a girl who reads ancient scrolls written in a forbidden tongue and summons nightmarish beings from beyond the mortal plane.
Some friendships last forever, but some do not. Too bad, ours was the latter. It didn’t lasts forever, just like what I thought it would be. It was so amazing in the beginning, not to mention that we didn’t just treat each other as friends, we treated each other like family. And even if we’re not blood-related, we proved that family is not about that, it goes a little deeper. But what happened? Just like other friendships, ours also went sour that in the end, we decided to cut it off because it’s already fading. And in a blink of an eye, you treated me like a complete stranger. Those years we used to build this friendship were completely forgotten. I didn’t just lose you, I lose a family member and that shit hurts.
They always tell me that I shouldn’t lament over some broken friendship because they say “That was just a friend” and that i can find a lot of them. But they don’t understand. You’re not just a friend. You’re a soulmate, my other half. You know I believe that a soulmate comes in many persona. It could be a brother, a sister, a teacher or a friend. And you were mine. That’s why I’m hurting, that’s why I’m longing for you. You’re my friend, you’re my soulmate. And losing a friend is like losing a limb or an organ. I’m not overreacting. I’m just missing my friend, my partner in crime, my best buddy, my punching bag. I miss how close we were back then.
You know, I’m still here. Even if we’re not in good terms right now, you can still count on me. I know you’ll think that it’s stupid to re-plough old fields but we could give it a try. Let’s put aside the misunderstanding because, yeah, you can put the blame on me. If that’s how it supposed to be, then I’m willing to let down my pride. I just want to save our friendship. I don’t wanna pass by your house without asking your mom if you’re already awake or not. I just can’t. I know it takes time for us to be okay again, so let’s start now because the clock is ticking and it’s moving too fast. And then I hope, I just wake up one day when we’re the best of friends again.
For me, it isn’t over.
It is too painful to think that we have reached that certain point wherein the only choice we have is to end things and turn our backs always from each other. It feels like we’re just trying to start things up yet the moment we decided to let things rolling, you have a last minute change of plan and decided to shut me out. Do you know what you have done? I was too excited before that. Excited on all the feelings I’m going to feel. Excited on all the possibilities I might face. Excited on all the happenings that may change my life in an instant. But suddenly, that excitement turns into disappointment. You changed your mind and put me in a state of confusion, and bitterness. I was right. My life changed in an instant brought about by your giving up. You give up before trying. Before you lift your finger to put on the effort, you decided there and then that you can’t do anything to fix these. For you, it’s the end.
But for me, it isn’t over. The cameras are still rolling and the show is still going on. I shouldn’t stuck my self on things that are uncertain, but a single change of plans is not enough for me to kill my hopes. You ended it but I remain there. And things will only end if both parties stop trying. The fact that I’m still holding my place is an indication that it’s not yet over. I like to say that it’s just a time-out. But it’s definitely not a game over. I can’t just give up easily just because you’re the first one to do it. Maybe if I could convince you that things are still there waiting to be fix, you’ll go back to your place again and resume everything. Maybe if I could make you see that shutting me out is not the right way to clean this mess, you’ll start walking beside me again to catch things up. maybe if I try a little more and exert a little more, you’ll see that I’m strong enough for this relationship of ours to carry on.